Tweed + Bananas
Bird Watching Log Book and Journal
Bird watching can be the most satisfying. Focusing on nature is both educational and relaxing.
When looking to find and observe our feathered friends, sometimes it's helpful to know a bit about them and their habits.
Our Bird Watching Log and Journal is here to help you do that. It'll help you keep track of what birds you see in your area. What birds migrate to your location. Is there a bird that is only found in your region? When do they come? Do they come with friends or are by their lonesome?
Now you can make the most of your Birding experience with Bird Watching Log and Journal where you can record:
- The date and time of sightings
- Location and habitat of each bird
- Weather and temperature
- The name of the bird
- Descriptive details of each bird
- Colours, markings and sounds
- A page for sketches and photos
- And much more.
The Bird Watching Log and Journal features
- Original cover art by Folk Artist Elizabeth Smith
- 122 pages
- A front page for you to personalize your book
- High-quality white paper perfect for gel pen, ink, or pencils
- A glossy cover to better take all the bumps of much time spent outdoors
- Durable binding
- A handy size of 6" x 9" (15.24 x 22.86 cm) - perfect for small bags and purses.
Bird Watching Log and Journal is a great as a gift for an avid twitcher or for someone interested in a new pastime. Keeping an accurate record of the birds you’ve seen is all part of the fun and will help you find other species in similar habitats and seasons. It’s easy to use for children and adults alike.
As a Print on Demand book, your book only gets printed when it is ordered. Saving loads of resources usually spent on unsold stock.
For FREE SHIPPING, head on over to our Amazon page and make your purchase there.
Outside the USA, you might notice a slight price difference. That's because Amazon publishing converts all prices from USD. And that does fluctuate from time to time.